Monday, 5 January 2015

Getting another digiperm at Beauty Brick, AGAIN!

Hey, I'm back.. 
Yes, I've been very busy with a lot of things and don't have much time updating this page.
Well just to update everyone, I'm planning to have another digital perm at Mr. Shin's Beauty Brick Salon this month.
My hair is already waist-length and I think that's perfect.

Before I get my hair done, here is one of my preparations:
1. Daily treatment conditioner like Dove and Creamsilk
2. Salon treatment to moisturize hair

I will have another post next month after my digiperm and hope to see you again..

:) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Still open pa ba yung beauty brisk? Kasi nabasa ko sa isang blog hindi na daw open ngayon? Thanks for the response..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi diane. yes still open. i just got my hair permed last week. you need to call them for reservations. 09175200044

      Delete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete