Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Easy Snack Recipe - Nacho Yum Yum

You probably noticed that I haven't post anything in the past few weeks..
Just been busy with a lot of things from home and work giving me a lot of stress. Now I can say that I gained some pounds which I will again try to loose.

As they say, don't deprive yourself when it comes to the food you like to eat, even on a diet.
Sometimes I feel like eating this one, and yes, it's my favorite.

Now let me share you one of my favorite snacks at home, NACHOS :)

What you will need:
1. Box of nacho - you can see them at supermarket
2. Ground beef - this depends if you like eating a lot of meat vs.  some veggies
3. Tomatoes about 2pcs - I like eating them so I prefer having too much of this. This is an alternative to ready made Salsas you can buy at supermarkets
4. Lettuce about 3 cups
5. Garlic, 4 cloves
6. Onion, 1/2 cups
7. Soy sauce, 1 tbsp.
8. Pepper,Chili Powder, Ground Cumin - add according to taste
9. Cheese Spread - I prefer Chiz Whiz
10. Grated Cheese - depends if you like a lot of it


How to prepare:
1. Saute garlic and onion, add ground beef and cook for 5mins.
2. Add soy sauce and cook for another 3mins.
3. Add tomato, cook for 3mins.
4. Add pepper, chili powder and ground cumin

5. Cook for 3mins then set aside
6. On a plate, arrange the nachos
7. Mix the cooked beef with the lettuce. Pour over the nachos
8. Squeeze some Chiz Whiz on top
9. Sprinkle the grated cheese

**You can also try not to cook the tomatoes. Just mix it with the lettuce and the cooked meat.
Enjoy!!
Home made NACHOS

7 comments:

  1. Look so yummy! I'll try to make it later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice receipe .. will try it later...uncle like nachos.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wait you visit back...oke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post :)

    http://facebri.blogspot.com/2012/05/last-day-for-internship.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice recipe, i will tru it!
    go on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hy gril i like you
    visit my blog please
    Belanja Online

    ReplyDelete