Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Digital Perm at Beauty Brick Salon with Mr. Shin

You could have been  wondering why I always blog about Digiperm or digital perming.
Well, it's just because I'm a bit addicted to curly hair. :)
From my previous post, it's about my friend's experience that I'm a bit envious that time that I can't have my hair permed. But on Nov. 5, 2011, my dream hair just came true.

The process was just the same as what I posted.
Let me share you my digital perm experience at beauty brick salon with Mr. Shin.
These are the before and after pictures
Before the digiperm


After the digiperm :)

For tips on caring your digipermed hair, please visit my other blog Digiperm Care Guide

Hmmmm... Which looks best? hehehehe :)

9 comments:

  1. Very nice after the digiperm..well, you are pretty both before and after...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it
    f 149 gan
    follback ya http://4kopisusu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know mamaG :-) support here.. thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hair..

    Visiting for MYM! Hope you can visit mine too..

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/12/yellow-octupos-kids-cart.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I would like to try that! When I was in college madalas ako nagpapakulot. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i love your looks in both style :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look beautifull !!!
    Visit support, support me back
    Regards from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makasih Infonya. Menaarik Sekali... !!!!!

    ReplyDelete