Sunday, 14 August 2011

2 cms. off my waist

I just had my first Lipo Cavitation yesterday.
Here are the step-by-step procedure:
1. An initial measurement was taken by the med rep from the upper tummy, middle and lower.
2. After measuring, I was asked to lay down and an ultrasound gel was spread over my tummy.
3. A lipo cap was pressed on my tummy with some massage. This last for 20 minutes.
4. The gel was wiped off my tummy
5. Final measurement was taken again my the med rep.

Result (all in cm) :
Upper from 81 to 79
Middle from 89 to 87
Lower from 92 to 89



I feel great and thankful that this technology is now available at a very cheap price without the downtime, no surgeries, no marks and absolutely nothing at all!

Five sessions to go and I hope this will totally eliminate these bulges in my tummy.

I prefer not to post pictures now and I don't also really have pictures taken before and after the procedure. Next session, I will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment